cobalt blue; 1st experience

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
I was at my favorite petstore, and they had a cobalt blue. I was intown again, and went by to see it (59.95 for a 4 incher) It had built the coolest damn shelter. Being that it was a petstore, the poor thing improvised.
The shelter was a 4 sided quonset hut thing, with webbing and dirt mixed in. To make it so I could see her, this guy took a bic pen (dull end) and gently dug into the top. He then touched the inside in a few spots, and there she was. GORGEOUS!
It may have been due to being disturbed, (I didn'r like the pen thing). But, are they always that VICIOUS? She rushed out, and displayed immediately. I was very impressed.
Peace,
Gillian

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Gillian,
Check out the thread " Christmas H. lividum".. If you haven't already..Its my new Cobalt Blue..
Their all pretty mean. I love em.

Ernie

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Ernie,
Is a tannish rump, with a light stripe pattern indicative of a cobalt? The stripes run horizontal.
Peace,
Gillian

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gillian
Ernie,
Is a tannish rump, with a light stripe pattern indicative of a cobalt? The stripes run horizontal.
Peace,
Gillian
Rick west describes it as Light Form, from N. Thailand..

Ernie

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Ernie,
Oooh, I'm so damn tempted. True, the blue isn't as pronounced as alot of pics, but this girl is a cobalt. Nice round rump. Looked, and certainly acted healthy. Is 59.95 a high price, do you know?
Thanks...:)
Peace,
Gillian

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Gillian
Ernie,
Oooh, I'm so damn tempted. True, the blue isn't as pronounced as alot of pics, but this girl is a cobalt. Nice round rump. Looked, and certainly acted healthy. Is 59.95 a high price, do you know?
Thanks...:)
Peace,
Gillian
Gillian,
I traded for mine, but it was priced at $50.00. I didn't think it was bad for a female.. John Hoke is selling a 4" female for $60.00.
Go for it. $59.00 and no shipping.;) Keep in mind, they do hide alot..

Ernie

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Ernie,
True. I would think that would make tank maintenance easier...
Peace & thanks...
Gillian

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If I ever get one, it will be the "Light Form". That is what I like about my H. aureopilosum -- is the creamy abdomen.

BD