1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Clarence Burns

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Mello, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Mello

Mello ArachnoQUEEN

Advertisement
    If you get an email from magiccrystal7@gmail.com, it's 100% scam! He may change up his email, but his real name is Clarence Burns!!! Beware of this guy! He emailed me saying he had a pair of e cyano which I have posted in the WTB section and bumped desperately wanting to find a male. I told him I just wanted the male. Sent money gram due to him "not having paypal". He failed to tell me his name on this forum and found out his email is not even registered to anyone on this forum. I never received the male e cyano I sent him $48 for..

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Part 1 of convo

image.jpg
    image.jpg

And my very polite response to make myself feel better about getting scammed lol. Hopefully this will help someone not be a victim in the future.

2. pyro fiend

pyro fiend Arachnoprince

May wana reorange the pics.. it was a headache on tapatalk lol *owie* but glad u put this out therr for others as confusing as it may be xD :-D

Btw u can guest on here. Id personaly refuse to do purchaces through random emails.. i always feel itd be like that without reveiws or evn a facebook link to see stocks (or pics even) it can never be good xc

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk