Species Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ("GBB")

Jetzie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's mine , just gotten it this weekend.
picture taken by a friend also in AB. My cam is too crappy to produce such results.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Hello.

I am sooo excited.

This is the first time that this big girl has molted in my care!

I can't wait to see the final masterpiece!

Here she is premolt condition:

Start of Molt:

I'll post final molt pics later on when she finshes her molting and get a bit hardened. I'll peek in the room now and then to see when shes out in the open, then I'll snap a nice pic.

Cigarman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats great! Love to see them getting ready to do their thing. They look kinda cute all on their back like that. :)

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well its been a couple of hours since your post, is she done?

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
GBB molting Now

She is about done but she is still on her back moving her legs. There is a BRIGHT royal bue on the bottom of her legs........I cant wait to see when she flips!

I hope she is ok overnight and during the day tomorrow. When I get home I'll take some nice pics of her.

Here she is about 10 mintues ago:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
awesome, that really is a bright blue!Can't wait til mine gets a lil bigger...it's about 2" right now, molted 2.5 weeks ago so i figure it might again in another week and a half or so :)

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
wow awsome pics :clap: , i love GBB's they are great! please post some more pics of her when she is all hardened up if possible i would love to see her, congrats on the molt as well.

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Post Molt Pics of my Girl~!

Well..here she is guys!

She's a beut!

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Awsome pics! You'll have to do a couple more once she's out cruising around! Need some pics from different angles to catch the colours of your T's new duds!