Species Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ("GBB")

BladeGypsy

Arachnoknight
I went to my first reptile expo yesterday and came home with this jewel, a sexed female to boot! Better pics to come when she gets settled a bit.

Daeralda

Arachnopeon
38749812_10209464528169209_8968849401560694784_n.jpg
This is Terra. More than half of the species of T's we have keep themselves hidden in their enclosures (P. irimina, C. versicolor, etc.). So happy that our C. cyaneopubescens enjoys being out and visible as she is truly a beauty to watch!

Dragondrool

Arachnosquire
Just a few pics I would like to share with you! I really like the colouring of this species and the webbing is fantastic! I've had mine for about 2 and a half months now, and it molted twice, with an interval of a month and a few days, it's about 2 1/2" now, and beginning to get adult colours.
Here is a pre-molt pic:
Here's my sling Poseidon. Here's a pic when I first got him, his third molt, and him currently after his fourth molt :) They grow up so fast :,)

Attachments

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
I just got this girl from a forum user here. I put out an ad asking for an adult G Pulcha or something from Brachypelma. I initially wasn’t super interested, but learning that her moisture levels don’t need to be maintained (besides molting?) sold her for me. I love her so much.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I just got this girl from a forum user here. I put out an ad asking for an adult G Pulcha or something from Brachypelma. I initially wasn’t super interested, but learning that her moisture levels don’t need to be maintained (besides molting?) sold her for me. I love her so much.
They are quite hardy, and I'm sure you'll enjoy raising her.

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
They are quite hardy, and I'm sure you'll enjoy raising her.
I am enjoying her a lot already! She hunted down and devoured two crickets last night, so I think she’s settling in nicely. I even got some pics with better lighting (I held off earlier because I wanted her to be a little less stressed), so you can really see her beautiful colors. It still feels surreal to have her in my house lol.

Attachments

BladeGypsy

Arachnoknight
Freyja chilling on her new bridge for the first time (well, that I have observed) after a month or so...
DSC02657.JPG DSC02656.JPG

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
Cal Sexing.jpg

When we don't even need to ask.....
Calpurnia 5 plus inch Adult Female.

Last edited:

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
Heres my gbb, would like if they kept their sling colors their whole life, but the adult colors are gorgeous too... 20210211_202924-01.jpeg

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I picked this little guy up as a tiny sling last year. Now his adult colors are starting to appear! His name is Lapis Lazuli for a reason. IMG_20210312_230236639.jpg