Species Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ("GBB")

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gbbs are so much fun! I save all the molts from mine since it was ¼" just to keep record of the changes in coloration.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I got these two girls (moult confirmed) from a guy leaving the hobby. He had them for about three years, so I have a number of years with them to go.
They were in horrible enclosures and I rehoused them right away. I was not prepared for their speed and they both bolted all over the bathroom tub. Always remember to plug up all the drains if you use the tub to rehouse! I also tie up the shower curtain.
They were not defensive in any way... just scared. And so was I a bit.
They have settled down and allowed me to take some photos of them. They are so very stunning... I can't get over it. I love these pretty little girlies.
_DSC2449-2.jpg
_DSC2816-2.jpg
_DSC2828-2.jpg

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
Here is my MM C. cyaneopubescens I got as a 2.5-3" sub adult back in September 2015. He was a suspected female and couldnt confirm the sex until his Ultimate molt since the molts were usually too damaged. He molted into this 4.5" beautiful male in the beginning of May.

Attachments

USMCVET

Arachnopeon
20160906_205547[1].jpg Just molted 4 days ago. Love the colors and patterns on sling but cannot wait until adult colors start showing.