Species Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ("GBB")

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey everyone! I've been away from the forum for more than 5 years now. I'm back! I Have started collecting again though I will limit myself to only three girls. One of which is this little beauty I bought last week. Adult female Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens.

---------- Post added 04-29-2014 at 03:37 AM ----------

I got very lucky, because less than a week later after buying her she molted. She molted from sunday to monday. I managed to take a few pictures, hope y'all enjoy!

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks! When she hardens up I will post a couple of pictures, and then again when she fattens up lol.

CupcakeRosea

Arachnosquire
I've always thought this species would make a beautiful stained glass image, and your spider just affirmed it.

Jaw-dropping, truly.

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Hey everyone! I've been away from the forum for more than 5 years now. I'm back! I Have started collecting again though I will limit myself to only three girls. One of which is this little beauty I bought last week. Adult female Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens.

---------- Post added 04-29-2014 at 03:37 AM ----------

I got very lucky, because less than a week later after buying her she molted. She molted from sunday to monday. I managed to take a few pictures, hope y'all enjoy!

Welcome back and she is just insanely beautifull!!!

Im crazy... and I Love Ts!!!!

Oumriel

Arachnosquire
I really like your GBB she is very pretty. Mine is still a baby and is still all stripey.

Katie

klawfran3

Arachnolord
Old Timer
holy crap! (excuse my french) She is Gorgeous! I have a GBB sling right now that I'm praying turns out female!

Tivia

Arachnopeon
What a beautiful girl!! I have a GBB sling and I hope it looks like this lady when it matures.

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What a beautiful girl!! I have a GBB sling and I hope it looks like this lady when it matures.
Hey Tivia, they look beautiful as slings too lol. I am certain that she will grow into a beautiful female.

holy crap! (excuse my french) She is Gorgeous! I have a GBB sling right now that I'm praying turns out female!
Hey man! Many thanks, that picture was taken just after the molt. When she comes out of her "web sphere cacoon" I will post a few more.

I really like your GBB she is very pretty. Mine is still a baby and is still all stripey.

Katie
I love the slings, they look gorgeous too!

New pictures coming soon!

Tivia

Arachnopeon
I don't mind if it turns out to be a male, just as long as it's a beautiful as yours. :)

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Pictures after molt.

Hey everyone, she is finally eating again, so thats awesome. I am making some HD footage of her, when I manage to compile a few good moments I will post here. I took some pictures of her yesterday, hope y'all enjoy.

Kumo Punch

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a handful of slings starting to get their adult coloration. Can't wait till I can get a good molt to sex.