Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens sling premolt??

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Your sling has quite the booty. It does not look like a moult is imminent. Once they plump up like this they stop feeding until they do moult, which I'd say is like at least a month away. Their abdomens get darker and shinier when they are right about to moult. Honestly if it were my tarantula, I'd probably offer it food literally once every three weeks or so. But I promise if you didn't feed it at all at this point with the size of its abdomen I'm sure it'd be fine until it finally does moult for you.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Could be premolt, could just be full. Try feeding once every 10 days or so until it either eats or molts, always remove the feeder if it doesn't eat (or the feeder might become the fed).

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Okay I looked at the photos again and I see some black tinge to the abdomen, so moulting might be not so far away. ;)

WickedTwinz

Arachnopeon
Your sling has quite the booty. It does not look like a moult is imminent. Once they plump up like this they stop feeding until they do moult, which I'd say is like at least a month away. Their abdomens get darker and shinier when they are right about to moult. Honestly if it were my tarantula, I'd probably offer it food literally once every three weeks or so. But I promise if you didn't feed it at all at this point with the size of its abdomen I'm sure it'd be fine until it finally does moult for you.
Thank you for the advice I'ma follow it!!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sling been refusing food for Abt 2 weeks, an acts skittish and defensive when trying to feed. So I was wondering do y'all think my sling is in premolt. Here are a couple pics if more an needed or a better pic plz let me know..
Why does it matter?

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
Yep getting ready for sure. The bigger they get the more picky they become lol enjoy your future fussy one lol