1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens Care Sheet ( Slings )

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by SchubertHelm, May 17, 2017.

1. cold blood

cold blood ArachnoGod Active Member

Advertisement

2. BishopiMaster

BishopiMaster Arachnoknight Active Member

Yeah you are right, kezy said that, not you, but what you are saying here strikes me.
    If you honestly believe that a GBB has NO humidity requirements, then you can never ever water your GBB or baboon aside from having a water dish at any stage ever

3. cold blood

Yes, this is 100% correct (aside from the smallest slings).

Supplying water to drink is not in any way shape of form related to humidity levels...heck I leave a dish for my dog for the same reasons...so it can drink...not for elevated humidity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BishopiMaster

You should read my post, i acknowledged you didnt say that, im referring to something entirely different here. Tell me, do you ever water your baboons or gbbs, aside from having a water dish, ever?

5. cold blood

Never

6. cold blood

look at the times of those posts...we were typing at the same time....i didnt/couldnt see that until after i had posted.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. BishopiMaster

Damn sergeant, i didnt triangulate your movements correctly, you are correct, seriously.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. sasker

sasker Arachnosquire Active Member

@BishopiMaster Why did you rate this post optimistic? o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. MetalMan2004

MetalMan2004 Arachnosquire Active Member

Texas
    This thread continues to entertain and still is not even close to what I expected when I clicked on it. Just for fun I'll leave this picture here:

IMG_4991.JPG

• Like Like x 2