1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

ChrisNCT <tfleming05@snet.net>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by Bark, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Bark

Bark Arachnoknight Old Timer

Advertisement
    POSITIVE

I just finished up a trade with ChrisNCT and everything went smoothly. He shipped when he said he would, packed the tarantula very well, and even included a heat pack. Emails with Chris were fast and friendly.

I would definitely recommend doing business with him. :D

Thanks Chris for such a great deal.
    -Bark

2. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

Positive

I just wrapped up a trade with Chris. Got a male versicolor for my mature male geniculata. (I got the better end of the deal :D ) This versi is GORGEOUS! Hes red and fuzzy and wonderful!
    I would definatly do buisness with him again!! Trustworthy guy and gives you what you pay for!

Michelle

3. Bigboy

Bigboy Arachnoprince Old Timer

Breeder Review: ChrisNCT <Tfleming05@snet.com>

POSITIVE
    I did a 50/50 Rosie breeding loan with Chris. He was extremely professional about it and even went above and beyond by buying more males and females to ensure that there was a viable sac. He kept very detailed records and kept me updated with every new event that took place. I recomend him to anyone who is interested in doing a breeding loan with him but is not yet sure.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2005
  4. TimV

TimV Arachnosquire Old Timer

I'm very happy. I frankly wouldn't have done so much work packing etc... as he did for the small amount of money he asked. In my opinion it would be foolish to by from a commercial dealer if this man has what you are looking for. I am willing to recommend him to anyone. Anyone interested in a detailed recommendation may PM me.

Tim Vaughan

5. Garrick

Garrick Arachnobaron Old Timer

!POSITIVE!

I sent Chris some s'lings in trade for a mature male. I didn't have space yet for the male, and Chris was very amenable about hanging on to him until I was ready.
    The spider came just as planned, and it was packed very well.
    You can't go wrong if you're dealing with ChrisNCT! Highly recommended!

Cheers,

Garrick
    eight

6. Jaden

Jaden Arachnoknight Old Timer

He's the man.

Very Positive.

Where do I begin? The man knows his stuff. Communication was great. Both in e-mails and by phone. The guy always seems to be there. Not only that he made tons of time to talk to me. Which is a big plus. I'm a big talker. They were very well packed. As a matter of fact I plan to use some of his packing method. He was very honest. Another big plus. He went out of his way to make sure the deal was the best it could have been for all parties concerned. Add to that he threw in some very nice tarantulas free of charge. Now to the tarantulas. All were very perky when they got here and they all looked great. Thanks you so much Chris. Everything was great all around.

7. senor ocho

senor ocho Arachnosquire

CA
    :D :D :D
    I snapped up a dapper male Brachypelma epicuraneum from Chris, and all was as easy as could be. He held it until I got back and got settled from the Daytona experience, and the packing was all-pro. Perfect specimen; he arrived just as he was described.
    -chris
    www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com

8. syndicate

syndicate Arachnoemperor Old Timer

USA
    just got my first t from chris yesterday.he was kind enough to let me come to his house and gave me and a friend a great tour of all his tarantulas.i def recommend him to anyone!hes a safe guy and im very happy with my new rosehair!!!! :D

9. Captante

Captante Arachnoknight Old Timer

*** POSITIVE! ***

I visited Chris at his home yesterday & picked up an H. gigas and an H. schmidti both of which look very good, he also threw in a P. cancerides 'sling
    as a bonus which was a nice touch.
    He has quite a collection of T's which he's obviously very proud of and took his time showing me a lot of species I'd only seen in pictures up until that point I also witnessed him handeling one of his P. murinus's which was also very impressive/scary!

Overall a great deal from a great guy, highly recommended!

10. OldHag

OldHag ArachnoHag Old Timer

Got my end of another trade..I always seem to come out on the better side on trades with chris!! I would definalty keep doing buisness with him!

Thanks again
    Michelle

11. becca81

becca81 Arachnoemperor Old Timer

Great!

I recently received 2 H. maculata from Chris and everything went perfectly! Packaging and communication are both top-notch!

I'd highly recommend Chris to anyone.

12. Captante

Captante Arachnoknight Old Timer

Just made my second purchase from Chris today, picked up a P. chordatus, and a
    P. lugardi (both female) & an H. maculata 'sling... picked them up at his home again because he lives nearby, once again I couldn't be happier! :)

13. ScorpDemon

ScorpDemon ArachnoScorpion Old Timer

Just got my sling back from a breeding loan with Chris. Communication was great, he updated me everytime there was something to update on, and sent pics everytime there was a breeding session. The breeding didn't go so well, only 1 sling survived, but that happens, he sent me the sling, and my male back. He even gave me two free H. maculata slings.

The only complaint I have about the whole deal is, before we made a deal to get the male sent to him, I called him and we talked on the phone, and I told him I had 2 other "dates" set up when he was finished with my male, and he had no problem with that. After his female had been bred and started rejecting my male, I asked if the male would be coming home soon, he told me that in a breeding loan, the male stays with the owner of the female unless other arrangements were agreed upon beforehand, and he said that we hadn't agreed upon those terms. So I missed out on 2 more breeding loans, with a total of 3 females. Then when he sent the sling home, the male came home with it and the 2 H. maculata slings. Now I realize that a mature male tarantula has one purpose, to breed, then slowly die. The latter is happening now. I have no problem with the male dying, that's what males do. However, I did miss out on my share of 3 potential eggsacs, and then something that, according to Chris, was never part of the deal, happened anyway once the male was all used up, and of no more use to me with my other breeding loans that I had lined up if the male survived the first breeding loan.

14. ChrisNCT

ChrisNCT ChrisinTennessee Arachnosupporter

what? <I don't agree> get the facts right

In response to your Post.....

When you called me you had wanted to get a "feel" for me to see how I am. There was no mention of more people or loans waiting. I would have shipped him with your permission if that was the case! Which is kinda funny...becuse you said I was the first person that responded! In addition to that.......dont make me out to be some male hogging moron! I don't appreciate that! If you would have liked him to be sent to other females....kinda funny that you didn't mention it to me. I had a sack already.......why would I have wanted to keep him here if the job was done already? You make absolutly no sense!

The only part of the 2 dates was with 2 more females that were going to come out of my pocket from Todd Gearheart so that I can give us some better odds.

And yes.....due to these circumstances when no allot of slings survive.I offered you what I could give. I gave you a couple slings for free..... who else would have dont that? Since it was a 50/50 and only one sling survives.....then I should have sold it and split the money with you. That is a 50/50. But I gave you the sling and the male back. You you create problems.....and make false statements?

This is how you thank me and then mention things that were never agreed upon first or any conversation!That is why I don't deal over the phones.....stories change.

And talk about storie changes: I remember you saying that it was going to your girlfriend. I see that someone in Nevada got it. Must have been another lie.

I don't have a problem getting this feedback but I do have a problem of the comment about the "other" females waiting. That is and was a lie and to post this on the boards just shows your integrity! PERIOD!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ********************UPDATE***********************
    11-19-2005

Scorpdemon is having people email people that have done past deals on my feedback to see if I have sold any baby A. metallica slings. These people are emailing me complaining about the emails from them . They dont want to be emailed and this is starting to turn into harrassment.

11-20-2005
    BGBYTOY sent:
    <a nasty email - edit for language and admin references>

11-20-2005
    I sent BGBYTOY an email stating not to contact me again.
    That night he sent another email.

11-21-2005
    I contacted his (BGBYTOY) email provider and the Nevada State Police (Division of Reno) Dept. of Investigation. I am filing a report for harrassment and foul language via email/cyberpsace/internet.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  15. BigMarkD

BigMarkD Arachnopeon

Super Dealings With Chris

Chris is one of the most trustworthy people I have met in the hobby, very knowledgable and helpfull.

I am still putting my new babies from Chris away. Almost all were bigger, fatter, and more than he described. I could not be happier. I am eagerly waiting for him to offer something else I want. I made the initial deal and then saw other animals I wanted so Chris held back shipping to save me money, then it happened again. He is very helpfull and quite knowledgeable, giving freely of his experience both online and on the phone. I am impressed by his honesty and willingness to help. This guy goes over the top with packing and shipping also.
    THANK YOU CHRIS, I will be in touch soon for more animals for my future projects.
    Mark D.

16. Jaden

Jaden Arachnoknight Old Timer

Another super deal.

Positive

Chris came through yet again. This deal was a month in the making since it involved a large number of animals. As usual contact was great. He replied to all e-mails, private messages, and phone calls with speed. All plans were laid out so that we both understood where we both stood. His packing was top notch. Then again anyone who has had any dealings with him knows that. I'd have to say Chris packs better than most in the hobby. Which just goes to show you he really cares about his animals. Speaking of his animals. The animals I've gotten from him have all been Grade A. Wonderful...wonderful animals. The last few months I've come to know Chris pretty well both on a personal and business level. Considering we talk almost daily. The guy gives 150% to the hobby and his knowledge (Which he shares freely.) on the hobby is pretty deep. Anyone who had a bad dealing with Chris has done one of two things. 1) Not made themselves clear with what they expect from the deal. 2) Or their just straight out lying about the deal. Once again anyone who has dealt with Chris before also knows this. Thanks Chris for the great deal and I know for sure we'll be working on another deal soon.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005
  17. reptist

reptist Arachnobaron Old Timer

Sweet Trade W/Chris

Just finished up a sweet trade w/ Chris, awsome deal for us both, straight forward, honest, a definate positive example of what the hobby should be about, I would not only deaL w/ Chris again, I'd let him date my daughter, just kidding Chris ,And chris's wife, great guy w/ some insights and knowledge that can only come from experience in this hobby, I'll be in touch bro, PEACE, B.

18. Varden

Varden Arachnodemon Old Timer

Kansas
    Wonderful trade!

I just finished a truly awesome trade with ChristNCT and couldn't be happier. The male B. smithi he sent me is performing his duty like a trooper, despite the snarkiness of my girls. Persistance must be an admirable trait in the T world (if it doesn't get you eatten). His packing was excellent, and he communicated with me every step of the way. Very professional. I look forward to doing business with him again. {D

19. Tony

Tony Arachno-pragmatarian Old Timer

Just got that UV head for my Mag-Lite flashlight, you suckers missed out for $25 !!!
    Everything went perfect as expected
    Thanks Chris!
    Tony

20. darrelldlc

darrelldlc Arachnobaron Old Timer

I just received a shipment from Chris and everything went well, he answered his emails promptly and shipped when he said he would, and everything arrived alive and well. thanks Chris.
    Cordially,
    Darrell.