Chilobrachys question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I had a sai yok it did fine for a long while. When i rehoused it I don’t think I kept it as wet as before it got stuck in molt.
What’s the question? Nice looking T.
I think I shoulda gave it deeper substrate, I can’t tell enough . Can you get a farther back shot view of whole cage?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
dyscolus. Here sold as Chilobrachys dyscolus sp.Blue, or sp.Blue Vietnam.

Lyrognathus

Arachnosquire
Are they actually the same? I thought there were like 3 sp blue something or other.
Chilobrachys dyscolus blue is the same as C. sp. Vietnam blue and C. sp. South Vietnam. There's also C. sp. electric blue which is a different species (probably).

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Are they actually the same? I thought there were like 3 sp blue something or other.
Most here says they are all the same species, and post them as 'dyscolus sp. blue' while others add the ''Vietnam' only to state where they're from.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Requests to identify or confirm a tarantula's species (or variation) should be uploaded in the Tarantula Identification gallery, not posted on the forum.

1. Click the above link.
  2. Click "Add Media" (near the upper-right corner).
  3. Select "Upload an image from your files" (should be selected by default).
  4. Click "Upload Image."
  5. Select the image file on your computer or phone.
  6. Add a title (preferably including the name yo were give, if any) and description.
  7. Click "Save Media."

If you have multiple images of the same tarantula, the best way to handle that is post a comment on your first image with thumbnail links to the additional images.

How to embed images in comments (I recommend using the thumbnail option):
  1. Open the image (in Arachnoboards) that you want to embed.
  2. Copy the code in "Share BB (With Thumbnail) Code" or "Share BB GALLERY Code." (Both of these options allow the user to click the image for a link to the source.)
  3. Paste the code where you want the image to be in your comment.

"Share BB IMG (With Thumbnail) Code" results in a square preview with a link to the original:

"Share BB GALLERY Code" results in a larger preview with a link to the original:

Status
Not open for further replies.