User Chiefholpin's Tarantula Pictures

Do y'all have pamphobeteus in your collection?

• Total voters

Chiefholpin

Arachnopeon
This one was saved from a pet store in horrible conditions, had hardly any substrate, wasn't an arboreal set-up and worst of all had water crystals... But they did give it a little tiny hide in the ground to feel secure in... What-a-JOKE

Madley

Arachnopeon
I love these Avics when they are tiny. Mine is like 4" now but still a "Pink Toed Beauty"

Chiefholpin

Arachnopeon
Omggg sooo obsessed with my new Phone. sp. machala!! These are pretty quick...! When I first got it, it was fat and super chill, relaxed and but skittish... But than it molted less than 24 hours after I got it! Glad I didn't rehouse it, noticed some webbing on the substrate after I made to it's new home, so I luckily held off! But damn they are beautiful both as slings and adults, which is pretty rare, besides a few species..! I will most defiantly be getting more pamphobeteus in the near future! I also picked up 3 C. darlingi slings for 20 bucks lol dude wanted to get rid of them, he had a ton! Couldn't pass that deal up..! Let me know what other pamphobeteus species are just as beautybea please!

Attachments

StampFan

Arachnodemon
Omggg sooo obsessed with my new Phone. sp. machala!! These are pretty quick...! When I first got it, it was fat and super chill, relaxed and but skittish... But than it molted less than 24 hours after I got it! Glad I didn't rehouse it, noticed some webbing on the substrate after I made to it's new home, so I luckily held off! But damn they are beautiful both as slings and adults, which is pretty rare, besides a few species..! I will most defiantly be getting more pamphobeteus in the near future! I also picked up 3 C. darlingi slings for 20 bucks lol dude wanted to get rid of them, he had a ton! Couldn't pass that deal up..! Let me know what other pamphobeteus species are just as beautybea please!
I once tried to rehouse mine at 3 1/2 inches with the gentle nudge to the new enclosure with the long tongs method. Bad idea. Never again. Straight up the tongs at me. Fast as lightning. Cup method only with these guys even as slings.

cold blood

Staff member
Yes sir! It was awesome! We're you there dude?
No, but that table was full of my ts....lol. :D

You shoulda stopped over, I live really close to there.....ya basically drove right by:)

I figured that was the case though, I traded for one of those Machala slings and it, too, molted a couple days after.

Chiefholpin

Arachnopeon
No, but that table was full of my ts....lol. :D

You shoulda stopped over, I live really close to there.....ya basically drove right by:)

I figured that was the case though, I traded for one of those Machala slings and it, too, molted a couple days after.
Which ones were yours? Was that your striata and cancerides? Damn man wish I would have known! I actually will be driving back and forth to kanosha next week for work! I could swing by or something next week? That would be cool to meet you and check your collection out and possibly even buy one or two off ya!

Chiefholpin

Arachnopeon
yep, along with the sabulosum (bred by arachnoclown) and A. chalcodes (bred by ErinM31) and my last two juvie chromatus.

Stop by any time!!
I almost picked up that sabulosum as well! Sounds good man I'll defiantly stop by next week! You should PM your number and I'll text you, don't go on here much..! I gotta crash working in the morning in whitewater, been traveling a lot with work and been super busy..! I'm frigging exhausted! Later dude I'll talk to you soon though!