check it out Avicularia seladonium

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
They look so tiny! Are they really adults? :eek:
For reference, the body length of females is less than 2 cm (0.8"), carapace length is less than 1 cm (0.4"), and legs aren't too long either, ~14-21 mm (0.56-0.83").

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
For reference, the body length of females is less than 2 cm (0.8"), carapace length is less than 1 cm (0.4"), and legs aren't too long either, ~14-21 mm (0.56-0.83").

Wow, I think that's even smaller than Holothele incei. Might get them after I have experience with bigger ones (fast ones, too might as well mention) :D

davison

Arachnopeon
I have Seladonium

Hello, I have a couple of seladonium. Probably still be able to play this year. It's hard to be a spider found to be small. 4 cm and mature adult. I also hope this year that it lings.

In my gallery I posted pictures of male and female

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
could you post a pic of one next to a ruler or coin? i can get over how small they are! awsome gallery BTW, epic spiders :drool:

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awsome!! :clap:

those things are so tiny, very cool, good luck with breeding em :drool::drool:

Arachnus

Arachnopeon
Hi Davison! please what´s the first instar size of the Seladonium spiderlings? i´m wondering since this are a so tiny species!

Thanks man and good lucky with this species!

davison

Arachnopeon
Arachnus,

I still could not see an egg sac hatch. The couple have been collected in my backyard. I'm waiting for the result of copulation.
But I think in the first stage is less than 0.5 cm and they are just puppies.