CHEAP ultra-clear acrylic containers

shutout2000

Arachnoknight
Yup, just had a big order come in from them yesterday. My favorite place to buy from. Love em.

MikeyD

Arachnosquire
Terribly jealous as usual. No Canadian equivalent, and to buy, convert $, and ship to Canada is terribly cost prohibitive. As usual. Apparently we can't store our shoes or our tarantulas in nice containers here....
They sell these in Canada at Winners, Home Sense, and Solutions. I just picked one up over the weekend to try and see if I can mod it with some acrylic hinges to work as an arboreal enclosure.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Nice find! I'm lucky to have a container store nearby. I have a few rehousings coming up. I'll have to pick these up this weekend.

StampFan

Arachnodemon
They sell these in Canada at Winners, Home Sense, and Solutions. I just picked one up over the weekend to try and see if I can mod it with some acrylic hinges to work as an arboreal enclosure.
Hmmm, interesting. I've tried multiple Winners with no luck. There is no Solutions here, appears to be an Ontario-only chain. Never tried Homesense, will give that a shot sometime, thanks!

MikeyD

Arachnosquire
Hmmm, interesting. I've tried multiple Winners with no luck. There is no Solutions here, appears to be an Ontario-only chain. Never tried Homesense, will give that a shot sometime, thanks!
They tend to be in the isle that has organizational stuff, hangers, womens makeup organizers, that kinda stuff. The Winners here had a few sizes but HomeSense should have more.