cheap enclosures

seagull

Arachnopeon
i need a cheap, probably acrylic or plastic enclosure for an aboreal tarantula. i looked on jamies tarantula's and while it was nice looking the one i needed was almost 100 dollars. like.. come on. anyone have a site they order theirs off of that isn't ridiculously expensive? im hoping for nice looking but also budget friendly :')

tewebag

Arachnoknight
If you want cheap it will generally not be "nice". There are a lot of cheap options you could turn into an enclourse, maybe not always pretty but functional.

Depending on the size you could go anywhere from inverted amac boxes, lots of kitchen storage bins (flour keepers, rice keepers etc) can be made into an enclourse with some work. Just go to a local big chain store and have a look around for anything you can flip upside down and make work.

If you want something pretty with the nice 100% clear with nice opening doors you probably will pay some money for. Exo Terra and zoo med are possible cheaper options there but that all depends on the size you nerd and if you can look for deals. I picked up this one for $5 USD used
20180816_054402.jpg
No real use for it yet but had to for that price.

seagull

Arachnopeon
If you want cheap it will generally not be "nice". There are a lot of cheap options you could turn into an enclourse, maybe not always pretty but functional.

Depending on the size you could go anywhere from inverted amac boxes, lots of kitchen storage bins (flour keepers, rice keepers etc) can be made into an enclourse with some work. Just go to a local big chain store and have a look around for anything you can flip upside down and make work.

If you want something pretty with the nice 100% clear with nice opening doors you probably will pay some money for. Exo Terra and zoo med are possible cheaper options there but that all depends on the size you nerd and if you can look for deals. I picked up this one for $5 USD used
View attachment 284028
No real use for it yet but had to for that price.
thats an unreal price, hope i can get that lucky then

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I use 6L plastic sweet jars for most of my arboreals. They cost £3.50 and look great

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i need a cheap, probably acrylic or plastic enclosure for an aboreal tarantula. i looked on jamies tarantula's and while it was nice looking the one i needed was almost 100 dollars. like.. come on. anyone have a site they order theirs off of that isn't ridiculously expensive? im hoping for nice looking but also budget friendly :')
You won't find a new container like Jamie's for anything less than 85$ on average. Acrylic T containers are pricey. You could find some lesser quality ones on Amazon and EBay. Some have used them with success, some have not. Build quality is HIGHLY, HIGHLY variable.