chat about T's

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
is it just bad timing on my part or does no one here make use of the chat... seems like it would be fun to chat with some of you realtime, just wondering if anyone ever uses it to discuss T's or to have a question session or speak with a guest or seller??

I for one would jump(no pun) at the chance to chat realtime with some the of the "in house" experts here...

loosey-
E.

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Every Wed. at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It gets pretty jumpin' in there too. Hope you make it then. Or, if you see someone you wish to chat with logged on, you can send them a private message and call them into the chat room as well.

Atrax

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Every time I've showed up It's been a happenin thing.

Bill

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Hi all,
Wednesdays are very busy at my work, so I've been missing chat. However, I will be here this week. (must develop a migraine at work) *lol*

Peace,
Gillian

Jobe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:)
Was there for the first time last week...rocked!

Hope to see u there tommorow :D

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
its ashame you only do it once a week ... if you miss one then youve got a whole week to wait to get in on another one... :( poo to that.

with nobs on.

man i watch too much bbc for an american...
whats next qouting Dr. Who
and tea biscuts instead of dunkin donuts>?

bloody hell-

70053yfUr
e.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
You're welcome to use the chat whenever you or anyone else likes. There is however only one scheduled chat per week. Feel free to schedule your own if you'd like. :)

Scott

Originally posted by looseyfur
its ashame you only do it once a week ... if you miss one then youve got a whole week to wait to get in on another one... :( poo to that.

with nobs on.

man i watch too much bbc for an american...
whats next qouting Dr. Who
and tea biscuts instead of dunkin donuts>?

bloody hell-

70053yfUr
e.

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
schedual

I wouldnt mind chatting with nearly any of you anytime .... I think I am going to make a point of checking in there more often and I hope you all do as well. I like posting but theres something to be said for realtime answers and live conversation. Anyone want to chat just hit me off.

regards-
700seyfur
e.;P

belewfripp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Its ok looseyfur, from growing up on a steady diet of Dr. Who, Monty Python and British cartoons like Dangermouse, I tend to slip into some Brit-speak myself sometimes. Still watch the first two all the time, in fact.

Adrian

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Alonso99
what you mean nobody likes you?
From websters:

Main Entry: 1 no·body
Pronunciation: 'nO-b&-dE, -"bä-dE
Function: pronoun
Date: 14th century
: no person : not anybody

Main Entry: 1like
Pronunciation: 'lIk
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): liked; lik·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lIcian; akin to Old English gelIc alike
Date: before 12th century
transitive senses
1 chiefly dialect : to be suitable or agreeable to <I like onions but they don't like me>
2 a : to feel attraction toward or take pleasure in : ENJOY <likes baseball> b : to feel toward : REGARD <how would you like a change>
3 : to wish to have : WANT <would like a drink>
4 : to do well in <this plant likes dry soil> <my car does not like cold weather>
intransitive senses
1 dialect : APPROVE
2 : to feel inclined : CHOOSE, PREFER <leave any time you like>

Main Entry: me
Pronunciation: 'mE
Function: pronoun, objective case of I
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English mE; akin to Old High German mIh me, Latin me, Greek me, Sanskrit mA
usage Me is used in many constructions where strict grammarians prescribe I. This usage is not so much ungrammatical as indicative of the shrinking range of the nominative form: me began to replace I sometime around the 16th century largely because of the pressure of word order. I is now chiefly used as the subject of an immediately following verb. Me occurs in every other position: absolutely <who, me?>, emphatically <me too>, and after prepositions, conjunctions, and verbs, including be <come with me> <you're as big as me> <it's me>. Almost all usage books recognize the legitimacy of me in these positions, especially in speech; some recommend I in formal and especially written contexts after be and after as and than when the first term of the comparison is the subject of a verb.

So I guess what Jacen is trying to say here is that no person is agreeable to or approving of him. Seems kind of an absolute statement, but wouldn't want to argue with someone's opinions.

Lost_Tarantula

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
"Wed. 8 pm CST, Wed. 8 pm CST, Wed. 8 pm CST"
*continues to repeat to himself*
Ok I think I got it. Can't make it tomorrow, but next wednesday I'll be there. Hope to see y'all there.

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Code Monkey
From websters:
So I guess what Jacen is trying to say here is that no person is agreeable to or approving of him. Seems kind of an absolute statement, but wouldn't want to argue with someone's opinions.
Leave it to the monkey...;)

Bill