Question Changing user names?

JZC

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Can I change my name to just JZC? The tarantulafan part sounds kind of immature. Can the title on my review thread be changed as well? It is called JZCtarantulafan. Thank you.

Raivynn

Arachnopeon
Can I change my user name to Raivynn? Wanted to avoid confusion with the real Arachnophobe here. :)

misterteepot

Arachnopeon
Hi! Just want to make a quick correction on my username.. hehe it was supposed to be "misterteepot" but rather appeared as "misterteepo" just lacking the letter t. If its just ok of course. Thank you! :)

obtkeeper

Arachnopeon
Hi, can I change my name to obtkeeper? And if that is unavailable, could you change it to arachnojoe?

Thanks!

Stan Schultz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you are still accepting name changes, please change my screen name from Pikaia to Stan Schultz. It's going to cause a lot less confusion in the long run.

Thanks. And great job, folks!

:worship:

cryleowolf

Arachnopeon
Hey I was hoping to get my name changed to match my Youtube profile cryleowolf? If that's possible would be swell!:cool:

KamilZG

Arachnopeon
Hi! Can I ask to change my nick to Kamil ZG
Thanks in advance

Kind regards :)

Imortalis

Arachnopeon
If you're still doing namechanges, I'd like mine here to match my new Youtube account.
I'd like it changed to Imortalis if that's available :D

AprilH

Petridish
Old Timer
Hmm, I've wanted to change my username for some time now and didn't realize I could.
Is AprilH or AprilMN or something similar open? Super, thanks.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Hmm, I've wanted to change my username for some time now and didn't realize I could.
Is AprilH or AprilMN or something similar open? Super, thanks.
Both are available, as of now. Please let me know which you prefer, or if you have another in mind. ;)

AprilH

Petridish
Old Timer
Is Petri available? :D
Just kidding. AprilH is fine. I don't have a preference. How do I know if/when it changes and will I have to guess and use the new name for logging in?

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Is the username "pampho" open? If so, can you change my name to that? Thanks!