Chaco golden knee with eggsac? For sale?

Jayson09

Arachnopeon
Somebody is selling me his chaco golden knee for £65 with eggs?!!! What should i do?! Im not a breeder or something im just a hobbyist

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Was the female paired? Or is it just a phantom sac? If you're still new to this hobby, then it's better not to buy her. Because feeding baby tarantulas can take hours for sure. It takes around 5 hours to feed all my baby tarantulas. Also consider space and money to care for them if it is a fertile sac.

Jayson09

Arachnopeon
Was the female paired? Or is it just a phantom sac? If you're still new to this hobby, then it's better not to buy her. Because feeding baby tarantulas can take hours for sure. It takes around 5 hours to feed all my baby tarantulas. Also consider space and money to care for them if it is a fertile sac.
No just the female. Yeah thats what i thought. That would be hard to look after. But without the eggsac The AF would be £50. Is it good pricr?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
No just the female. Yeah thats what i thought. That would be hard to look after. But without the eggsac The AF would be £50. Is it good pricr?
That I cannot tell you, because I live in the US, so someone else is going to have to tell you that because prices over there are much cheaper than over here in the US.

Jayson09

Arachnopeon
That I cannot tell you, because I live in the US, so someone else is going to have to tell you that because prices over there are much cheaper than over here in the US.
Why how much is AF geneculata in US?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Why how much is AF geneculata in US?
That's a variable answer. I cannot answer with confidence when it comes to pricing in another country or pricing on female T.'s in the US for many reasons. The issue with pricing female T.'s in the US is horrible. Prices are always variable depending on the seller and they cannot land on a decent price for most female T.'s in this hobby. Now if it was pricing slings, then I can pinpoint a fair price with no issues at all. But adults and other countries for pricing is not my specialty for most species in this hobby.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I bet a female geniculata could be around $50 if it’s only 2 inches, $100 or $150 if it’s a young adult. These are rough guesses, as I haven’t seen a female for sale.

Thekla

Arachnoprince
Her in Germany, juvenile female A. geniculatas (2,5"-3,5") go for about 25-35 €, I haven't seen any adults, but they grow fast, so getting a juvie female would be a good choice, I think. :) And I think prices in the UK are kinda similar, so maybe around 30 pounds? Just a guess. ;)

Jayson09

Arachnopeon
Her in Germany, juvenile female A. geniculatas (2,5"-3,5") go for about 25-35 €, I haven't seen any adults, but they grow fast, so getting a juvie female would be a good choice, I think. :) And I think prices in the UK are kinda similar, so maybe around 30 pounds? Just a guess. ;)
I have a juvenile geneculata but i want bigger so i found this guy selling his AF geneculata and AF chaco for £90