Chaco golden knee care

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Now shes covering the front of her hide? Is that a sign of molt or just a trap? Thanks
A trap?? Tarantula hunt or lie waiting for prey to walk by, except
maybe I.mira. If your T barricades the entrance, it is telling you not to disturb. Most times for molting, but also because they don't want any fuss and be left in peace. Like i told you to do like six times already ;)

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
So my chaco have a buyer and we have a meetup at 11am but the buyer is not there and i went to my friends house and the buyer said that our meetup will be on 2pm so i went again but hes not there and spend time with my friends again until 6pm and went home and found that my tarantula is not moving. I touch her but didnt move so ask my friends coz im in panic mode they told me to flip her and put water on her fangs. Please i need help it happened on sunday. They said that i need to put her on a tupperware with moist tissue.....!!!!!

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Seeing as she blocked the entrance before, she is probably trying to molt. The ICU is not the best option for thisa species, they like it more dry. But if she is molting, you need to leave her alone. Check on her tonight, but leave her alone. If she's not changed by tomorrow evening than she may have died, but don't jump to that conclusion just yet .
And the buyer needs to step up his game if he really wants to buy her. If I was the one selling, I'd tell the buyer I am not selling her to someone so careless. :shifty:

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
Shes been like that for 4 days and i think shes already dead huhuhu good bye my first ever tarantula, Ms. Tiny not so tiny

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Shes been like that for 4 days and i think shes already dead huhuhu good bye my first ever tarantula, Ms. Tiny not so tiny
Is there an odor of decomposition? A living tarantula can look dead, so don't give up hope until she starts to stink.

RalphDacanay

Arachnosquire
So bad news just woke up and i looked at my tarantula and saw some blood and i opened her enclosure and saw her abdoment is open on the left side like ripped open and it stinks and gross so my mom said i should trow it.