Cha Cha Cha!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Woke up this morning and found one of my B. Smithi mommies laying webbing on top of her eggs! :D I am a tad bit worried with this one, it does not look put together to well, but I guess we shale wait and see what happens. If all goes well I'll have some more babies! {D

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
14!!! :eek:
Ok ok ok... I gotta know... how many fully mature female B. Smithi's do you currently have in your breeding group??? :?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I only have 4 females now. 3 proven breeders and 1 new mother that should drop for me soon as well. I still have a few dozen slings from last years hatchout as well.

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So how many slings do you have total from those eggsacs? Congrats on the new smithi too.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I don't have a total yet. Most of the sacs were pokie sacs so the number is not as high as it could be, but the B. vagans female tossed me 1600+ babies alone. So I am getting up there. 800-900 regalis, maybe 350 formosa if I am lucky, 89 pederseni, 144 ornata, And I am still waiting to pull the irmina, cambridgi, and another regalis. And I think there are about 9 more soon to lay ladies left with maybe 11 more that could somewhere down the line. Guess we shale see.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I came home and she is holding the egg sac!!! It looks put together ok and she is guarding it like it's the most important thing in the whole world! You can't see it to well but here she is.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Spoke to soon. She was not holding it, she was eating it.
Hopefully the remaining girls give me something good. :eek:

sassysmama

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aww, sorry about that! That sucks. Hopefully all of your remaining ones are good!