Centipede feeding video!

Mjb30

Arachnosquire
Enjoy! Tell me what you think!
I like it, well put together and the music was ok :happy:

Did you notice at 3:38 at the end of Azog’s feeding that it looked like another centipede was trying to get in on the left of shot? Do the enclosures have partitions?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
If you're talking about the antennae coming out from under the bark, that was Azog.

Millipedematt

Arachnosquire
The E. rubripes "dark tiger" ate that cricket crazy fast. I am for some reason i am extremely fascinated with how centipedes, mantises, vinegaroon, ect... eat. It would be cool if you could take some macro shots of them eating or maybe a video. All in all the video was great and your collection looks absolutely stunning.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I'd love to, but my camera isn't brilliant for macro; It's okay for relatively big inverts like centipedes, but I daresay a close-up of one eating would be a bit of a stretch.
Glad you liked my video at least. To be honest, it was actually the easiest one to film and edit yet!

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
It shouldn't be too hard to find one yourself. They're one of the most commonly available rubripes variants, along with the tigers.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Jesus...I keep losing subscribers whenever I upload. I can only hope it's a glitch.

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I liked it the way it was, great job! If I had to give some constructive feedback, I’d say that I tend to prefer some narration along with the music. I love to learn the information that is usually shared that way.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I'll try different styles. I'll probably do a narration for my next feeding video. I plan to film a feeding video every time I add a new invert to the collection.
Also, did you think the music fit well? What about the quality of the camera work overall?

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll try different styles. I'll probably do a narration for my next feeding video. I plan to film a feeding video every time I add a new invert to the collection.
Also, did you think the music fit well? What about the quality of the camera work overall?
I thought the music worked nicely, and I have no complaints about the camera work. I will look forward to the next one, particularly the narration. :)