1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

catfishrod69

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by boonbear, Oct 28, 2010.

1. dactylus

dactylus Arachnobaron Old Timer

Advertisement
    100% Positive transaction. Great communication, animals were packed well for shipping. All slings arrived in perfect shape. John held on to my slings until the weather warmed up enough to ship them safely!!

Thanks John for the nice animals!

2. Tfisher

Tfisher Arachnoknight

Ny
    Awesome guy! 100% positive! Thanks man! Can't wait to do business again!

3. elportoed

elportoed Arachnobaron Old Timer

More better than Positive!
    I just got another package from John, a bit too close to the last time that I prefer sending him money. But he knows my addiction, and always come up with the new products I can't refuse (yeah... I am referring to the spiders here, nothing more). And once again, I'm very please with the transaction. He's very accommodating, the spiders are healthy. As always, packing is one of the best. Thanks John.

4. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire

Positive

I just got P.tigrinawesseli slings from catfishrod69. Like always communication and packing top notch. Package arrived on time. Healthy slings.
    I deal with John multiple times and I was always happy. Thank you John.

Recommended

5. Casey K

Casey K Arachnoknight

US
    100% positive!!!!

John and I completed a trade and my baby P. Tigri's came in fat and healthy!!!! They are so adorable!!! Packaging couldn't have been better and kept great communication throughout the process. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with John again and I know I got the better deal in this trade! Thanks John!! :)

6. Feriat

Feriat Arachnopeon

SoCal
    Positive.

Not much you can say that hasn't already been said. The packaging was some of the best I've ever seen. Would recommend.

7. eldondominicano

eldondominicano Arachnobaron

Just bought a shipment of slings from John... Great communication, great timing, very professional!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his prices and dealings to anyone! Thanks a bunch John!

Rafael

8. Acecurls11

Acecurls11 Arachnopeon

MA
    Terrific T's

I recently received a number of slings from John .. and I couldn't be happier or more pleased with them or my transaction with John. His communication was great and his description/representation of the slings was accurate and honest. He obviously takes great care of his critters and truly cares about their well-being. We did run into a couple snags which were no fault of his or mine but through open and honest communication all went fine and worked out great .. I even received several nice surprises in appreciation for the business and willingness to wait a tad longer for my new "friends".

Thanks John for a positive and rewarding experience .... but mostly thanks for the new additions (all of them!)

9. raisinjelly

raisinjelly Arachnoknight

Iowa
    Positive!

Very smooth transaction, friendly guy with great communication and packaging and the spider looks great. Would definitely do business with again!

10. Fins

Fins Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Positive!

Great transition as always. Communication, shipping, packaging, and spider were perfect. I never hesitate to purchase from John. Thanks for the new addition.

11. Scorpionidae

Scorpionidae Arachnopeon

I recently completed a trade with John. His shipping and communication were perfect, and he was patient while I tried to plan the shipment to coordinate with the weather. The spiders arrived here in good condition.
    Thanks again!

12. Matthewho

Matthewho Arachnopeon

Did a trade with John all the Ts came in perfect shape and shipping was great! Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

13. *Positive*
    John was/is a pleasure to work with. As a seller he was very fair, a good communicator, dependable and packed his spiders very well. He messaged me in a very timely manner and I won't hesitate to buy from him again.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  14. POSITIVE!
    Just received 5 P. chordatus and 5 P. rufilata from John. All arrived alive, active, and very healthy looking - plump little suckers! Communication and shipping speed were great and his packing is ridiculously good. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

15. pannaking22

pannaking22 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Just did another deal with John and couldn't be happier! My end of the trade came in healthy and active as can be. I was even able to feed the Stegodyphus last night after they webbed things up a bit! The P. rufilata all looked great and came right out of there straws when I opened them up. Communication was great, packing was A+ (still don't understand how he can get spiders that large into straws that small!), and the experience was great like always. Don't hesitate to do a deal with John, you won't be disappointed! Thanks man!

16. Quick and easy transaction. Perfect packing job. Highly recommended... Thanks again :)

17. eldondominicano

eldondominicano Arachnobaron

Just recieved a shipment from John of Rufilatas! Arrived in impeccable shape, the most professional packaging I've ever seen, and super healthy little slings!! John's reputation speaks for itself, I would never hesitate to do business with CatFishRod at any point in time. I not only highly recommend, but look forward to doing more business myself with John. Thanks!!

18. Anastasia

Anastasia Arachnoprince Old Timer

US
    John is easy going and pleasure to deal with. Packing is one of the better ones I usually get. Spiders in great health.
    Thank you!

19. A#1 sale/trade with John

John and I just completed our second transaction. I'm sure these will be followed by many more as this skilled hobbyist-breeder goes on to produce record-setting amounts of sacs/spiderlings from newer and rare species. Of perhaps more direct relevance to the hobbyist, John enjoys (loves) this hobby and provides spiderlings at reasonable prices. I received an excellent deal on P. rufilata as partial payment for some rares John added to his collection. I will watch with great anticipation as John goes on to raise and breed new species, chosen with care as he always does.

Oh, and did I mention he is a pleasure to work with? Keep up the good work John. :biggrin:

-Steve

• Like Like x 1
  20. GunniesSpiders

GunniesSpiders Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Did a transaction with John recently... Everything was smooth and easy!!! Fast payment, great communication, and an
    awesome guy to have in this hobby... I highly recommend him to everyone. A+++ Thanks again John and hope to do more
    transactions in the future!!! -Shay