Catching Wild Tarantula Videos (the ones with bad titles and thumbnails)

Cas S

Arachnoknight
Has anyone else seen these videos? Its these people who live in combodia or sri lanka or something, and just go and pick up random haplos. They do cook and eat them in most videos, so be warned if ur sensitive to that stuff.

If anyone can ID any of these that would be cool

In this one this person goes and finds Haplopelma vonwirthi
(
)

Haplopelma minax?
(
)

Cant tell what this one is, maybe Haplopelma lividum?
(
)

(also none of these videos are mine, credit goes to the channels that uploaded them)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Has anyone else seen these videos? Its these people who live in combodia or sri lanka or something, and just go and pick up random haplos. They do cook and eat them in most videos, so be warned if ur sensitive to that stuff.

If anyone can ID any of these that would be cool

In this one this person goes and finds Haplopelma vonwirthi
(
)

Haplopelma minax?
(
)

Cant tell what this one is, maybe Haplopelma lividum?
(
)

(also none of these videos are mine, credit goes to the channels that uploaded them)
I hope they get bit. A lot. Stupid people. It's not like they need these spiders to survive or anything, it is just a delicacy.

Nonnack

Arachnoknight
Yeah, I have seen it.
Also this movie, I don't think they are really hungry, there is a lot of food in jungle, looks more like directed movie, just to get attention.

I would be more than happy to trade few kilos of top quality Polish kielbasa for one big Theraphosa, if those kids want too cook something tasty on campfire ;P

PeteysPizza

Arachnopeon
I would be more than happy to trade few kilos of top quality Polish kielbasa for one big Theraphosa, if those kids want too cook something tasty on campfire ;P
I know right!? They could make a lot of money selling those and then buy some nice food for themselves...