catching scorpions

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think I may have you figured out.. If you mean a bucket for them to fall into... I don't know if they would fall for that, I htink they would know that there is a hole in front of them.. Using a trap does work best.. Or just go out and flip rocks during the day, but like it was said, you won't find any burrowers that way.

pinchythescorp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well i still dont even now if there are any scorpions in the newcastle/belmont area
newcastle/belmont N.S.W australia

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i hav found about 5 sites but none of them tell me where the scorpions can be found
I don't think anyone here would give out the specific location of their hunting spot. Of course, we need to protect the site from over collecting. The most effective way is to check it out yourself. I keep on discovering new places doing this.

pinchythescorp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't think anyone here would give out the specific location of their hunting spot.
well if no one will tell if there are any scorpions in the newcastle/belmont area could someone give me a site that will tell me if there are scorpions in my area
newcastle/belmont N.S.W Australia

Charlie_Scorp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Have you emailed that guy Mark from the site I sent you. He is a member of the forum and LIVES in Newcastle. He will know for sure...

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i emailed him but he didn't replie i will send another email soon
just go out during the day and flip rocks dude, its not that hard, if anything you might find something cool even though it might not be a scorp...