1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catching & Eating T. blondi

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Sooner, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Sooner

Sooner Arachnoknight

2. chuch

chuch Arachnopeon

Utah
    look it how much true t.bondis they catch that must be worth alot

3. Spidershane1

Spidershane1 Arachnoknight

I heard they are delicious. Being a hobbyist, its' hard not to feel sad fo the T's, but then again I've had a pet cow before and yet I still love burgers. Oh life, why must you make me feel like a douche?

4. orzechova

orzechova Arachnopeon

I don't think that a spider meal would be stodgy.. crunchy for sure.

"feel like a douche" - wondering.. my dictionary says douche=shower :? sorry i don't get this one,but got the point ;)

5. Sonya

Sonya Arachnopeon

Finland
    I couldn't watch that vid. I understand cultural differensies but that was too hars for me :(

6. Chris_Skeleton

Chris_Skeleton Arachnoprince

Lol {D Too funny

7. treeweta

treeweta Arachnobaron Old Timer

i can totally understand people eating blondis, i mean, why would they go for the skinnny little species with no meat!

8. webbedone

webbedone Arachnobaron

You know if they would sell those T.Blodi to silly americans they wouldnt have to eat spiders probably like ever!!! 100 bucks in other contries goes a long way!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. pato_chacoana

pato_chacoana Arachnoangel

Looks like T. apophysis to me.

10. endoflove

endoflove Arachnoknight

lol
    i think alot of prices with any imported item is not worth as much as we pay for it, honestly what would they need with money besides the only one making money is the exporter. the Diamond trade is one of the best examples ;)