Cat brought me a new pet

Scylla

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
And he was so proud of himself! He carried in a little mouse by the scruff of the neck as if it was a kitten. What a thoughtful boy. Unfortunately, He dropped it so that I could get a full view and truly appreciate it, and it dashed behind a cabinet. I moved some furniture (owww my back!) while Ivan kept guard at the other side and, between the two of us, I managed to catch it. I put it in a mouse cage I have. I went to get water and while I was gone, it did a vanishing act. I Finally caught up with it again, and put it in yet another small animal cage. Yup, got out again. Now it's runnin' around loose in my cellar. So I put on a headlamp, leather work gloves. I'm goin' in! This little mousie is a survivor! THERE HE IS! I make a lunge! GRAB! I don't know if I have it or not, it's so small and the leather gloves are so bulky. So (duh) I open my hand to see what's there, and :::SPROING::: out it jumps! So I go after it again, I make the stretch, grab, she shoots...she scores!!! Now I don't open my hand until I have a critter keeper under it! No more cages. The little girl is now sitting in a tank happily munching away on wild bird seed. I need an aspirin. My back is killing me!

Happy Easter!!

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Scylla said:
And he was so proud of himself! He carried in a little mouse by the scruff of the neck as if it was a kitten. What a thoughtful boy. Unfortunately, He dropped it so that I could get a full view and truly appreciate it, and it dashed behind a cabinet. I moved some furniture (owww my back!) while Ivan kept guard at the other side and, between the two of us, I managed to catch it. I put it in a mouse cage I have. I went to get water and while I was gone, it did a vanishing act. I Finally caught up with it again, and put it in yet another small animal cage. Yup, got out again. Now it's runnin' around loose in my cellar. So I put on a headlamp, leather work gloves. I'm goin' in! This little mousie is a survivor! THERE HE IS! I make a lunge! GRAB! I don't know if I have it or not, it's so small and the leather gloves are so bulky. So (duh) I open my hand to see what's there, and :::SPROING::: out it jumps! So I go after it again, I make the stretch, grab, she shoots...she scores!!! Now I don't open my hand until I have a critter keeper under it! No more cages. The little girl is now sitting in a tank happily munching away on wild bird seed. I need an aspirin. My back is killing me!

Happy Easter!!
I would have loved to have seen that. So what is the new pets name?

Botar

Scylla

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Naming contest

I haven't named her. I'm preoccupied with back pain at the moment!! I'm sure something appropriate will come to me. I'll happily entertain any suggestions. (thinking of naming her Tylenol!)

Eurypterid

Arachnerd
Old Timer
Are you up to date on your Hanta virus and Bubonic plague vaccinations? ;)

Gary