1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
    Dismiss Notice

Carlton1977

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by BQC123, Jul 8, 2011.

1. TomM

TomM Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania

PA
    Advertisement
    Positive!

I sold a tarantula to Carl at a reptile show. I had not realized that it had matured (male Chilobrachys lack tibial hooks). Carl ended up needing a male for his females so I gave it to him 60% off. The transaction went smoothly and he was a great guy to deal with. I'd definitely do business with him again (and hopefully I wont make any more mistakes:o_O:). Thanks again, Carl!

2. arachnidsrva

arachnidsrva Arachnoknight

Carl is awesome !! This guy has extensive knowledge on Tarantulas. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.

He's a gentleman and a scholar : )

3. Ezantu

Ezantu Arachnopeon

Positive!

Positive!!

I just got a female B. smithi from Carlton. His packing and communication were great; he always responded quickly. He shipped right on time and stayed in touch through the whole process. His pricing was really fair as well.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone reading this!

4. Tonys spiders

Tonys spiders Arachnosquire

Just completed another trade with carl. Everything went very smooth and i received some very healthy slings. Packaging was great as always and vommunication as well.
    Thanks again
    Tony

5. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

Ohio
    Everything worked out great.
    - A flawless transaction.

... What else could you ask for!?

6. tpduckwa

tpduckwa Arachnopeon

I recently completed my first transaction with Carlton and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Great communication, perfect packaging and a very nice looking spider. A+ !

7. sweetypie

sweetypie Arachnoknight

Ohio
    smooth transaction!
    Post some pics when they get older!

8. A pleasure to do business with! Carlton is very reliable and a true asset to the hobby :)
    He truly cares about the animals and only shipped when the weather was perfect. His packing was impeccable - I have no doubt that I probably could have kicked the package across the room and everything would be fine - probably some of the best packing I have seen and coupled with a still cool ice pack there's no possible way for the slings to.arrive anything but alive.
    I traded a unsexed B.smithi and a few other slings in return for some fimbriatus slings and when I received the package I was pleasantly surprised! There was a gorgeous A.metallica AND A.urticans - both species which i wanted! They we're decently sized as well - at least 3rd instar - as he doesn't have them for sale I believe he gave them out of his personal collection! All just because I had to wait a bit for a heat wave! Carlton - if you ever need anything please hit me up, I owe you!

9. Zman181

Zman181 Arachnoknight

N.Y.
    Positive!

POSITIVE!

Completed a transaction with carlton1977. Fast easy and smooth transaction. A+ Positive.

Kept his word on when he'd ship my MM P irminia to me. I am very pleased ;) Beautiful WELL cared for with a nice rump. Spunky like Billy Idol :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Carl.

---------- Post added 08-01-2012 at 11:27 PM ----------

I'd also like to add that he was packed to Perfection. :wink:

10. Sukai94

Sukai94 Arachnobaron

Positive!

Tarantula was packed well and arrived in great health. Communication was excellent. I would be happy to buy from carlton1977 again.

-Jamie

11. Got my Ts from Carl the other day and everything arrived well and healthy. The packaging was great so as the whole transaction process. Ill definitely do business with him again in the future..

12. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire Old Timer

++++ Positive++++

That was another great transaction with Carl.Everything went smooth. Communication was top notch, super packing job and package arrived on time. Spiders were healthy and very active.
    Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you again

Aleks

13. kiffnie

kiffnie Arachnosquire Old Timer

positive!

Prompt tracking number, great packaging, and a pleasure to deal with, thanks!

14. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just recieved my end of a trade from Carlton. Everything was packaged very well, and came in excellent shape. He kept excellent communication, and was a smooth person to deal with. Would be happy to add some more reviews to this thread in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any kind of dealings with him. Thanks again. John

15. Warren Bautista

Warren Bautista Arachnoprince Old Timer

Did a trade with Carl for some roaches. Kept in contact with me the whole time, packaging was great, and the roaches were top notch.

I'd be happy to do business with Carl again.

16. Toogledoo

Toogledoo Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Received my end of a trade this morning from Carl. All 20 Pumpkin Patch slings arrived just fine. They're cute, healthy, tiny little things! He was a pleasure to do business with. Very prompt responses, and he even gave some advice on getting my Diversipes female to drop. His packagaing was awesome, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Thank you, Carl!! :)
    -Genny

17. gromgrom

gromgrom Arachnoprince

ohio
    positive! Carlton knows the best ways to pack, and it shows. Gave me a freebie as well in the trade. Hope mine arrive as well as yours did for me!

Great guy to talk to, and I highly suggest him!

18. Rabid538

Rabid538 Arachnoknight

NH
    I just received my order from Carlton and everything arrived safe and sound. He even threw in a very nice freebie. Packaging was excellent, I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you!
    Sandra

19. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire Old Timer

I just finished trade with Carl. Everything went smoothly, excellent comunication, awesome packing job, prompt shipping.
    Highly recommend!

Thank you.

Aleks

20. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just recieved another trade from Carlton. He shipped otu just when he said he would, packaged excellently, and everything arrived in perfect shape. He also keeps excellent communication. I look forward to alot more trades with him in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any type of dealing with him. Thanks again. John