Caring for P.Regius Babies.

FayePawtz

Arachnopeon
hi there :)

I was hoping some of you could give me some advice, I have a Female P.Regius. She laid some eggs about a month ago, and last week I noticed they had started hatching. I've Fed mum hoping she wouldn't decide to eat her babies. And I've been feeding the Babies small wingless fruitflies. And misting water around the nest everyday so they would get their water intake. I would like to know when I would go about separating them from mum.

Thank you :)
- Faye :3

FayePawtz

Arachnopeon
hi there :)

I was hoping some of you could give me some advice, I have a Female P.Regius. She laid some eggs about a month ago, and last week I noticed they had started hatching. I've Fed mum hoping she wouldn't decide to eat her babies. And I've been feeding the Babies small wingless fruitflies. And misting water around the nest everyday so they would get their water intake. I would like to know when I would go about separating them from mum.

Thank you :)
- Faye :3

Attachments

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I would like to know when I would go about separating them from mum.
I don't have experience keeping jumpers, but if they're like other true spiders, it's time for the slings to be separated when they start trying to disperse (avoid each other).