Caribena versicolor Care?

spacelord

Arachnosquire
These things happen, Slings really don't require that much time and care that you need to quit a job for them, I check mine when I get home from work and before I go to bed sometimes, feed them every other day, some slings get food everyday if they want it, other than that I pay little attention to them.
These things happen, Slings really don't require that much time and care that you need to quit a job for them, I check mine when I get home from work and before I go to bed sometimes, feed them every other day, some slings get food everyday if they want it, other than that I pay little attention to them.
I am interested in purchasing a new one but i dont think i can do it in this forum it says i dont have the privelages to shop

Dannica

Arachnosquire
I am interested in purchasing a new one but i dont think i can do it in this forum it says i dont have the privelages to shop
That simply means you don’t have privileges to comment there, as nobody does unless they are selling, and have a reviews and reports page. To purchase from an individual on the boards, you would send them a private message to arrange the sale.