Care for paraphrynus mexicanus?

KevinsWither

Arachnodemon
I did find some wild specimens? How does one sex them and breed them? Care info seems to be easy. And care info for damon diadema? I am getting a pair soon and would a 20 qt tub with enough cork bark be good for a pair?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You have to check the operculum on the Paraphrynus to sex them. Female has a more distinct W or M shape, depending on the orientation. They can be sexed from above or the side, but it's hard to do until you have experience with them. @Elytra and Antenna may be able to explain it better. The species name changed on this recently, it's now P. carolynae.

For the Damon, keep like you would the P. carolynae. That should be big enough for the pair.

Lyrognathus

Arachnosquire
You have to check the operculum on the Paraphrynus to sex them. Female has a more distinct W or M shape, depending on the orientation. They can be sexed from above or the side, but it's hard to do until you have experience with them. @Elytra and Antenna may be able to explain it better. The species name changed on this recently, it's now P. carolynae.

For the Damon, keep like you would the P. carolynae. That should be big enough for the pair.
Can you sex all Paraphrynus like that? I'm mainly looking for info on P. cubensis and P. aztecus.