Problem Can't post an image to gallery

laservet

Arachnopeon
Suddenly I can't post an image to the Gallery. When I try to add an image I get to choose to add the image to a site category or an album, I choose the category, but there is no longer an option to upload the image. It's recent, don't know what has changed. I've turned off the ad blocker for this site to no avail. Any suggestions? Running a Windows 10 machine, Chrome.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Suddenly I can't post an image to the Gallery. When I try to add an image I get to choose to add the image to a site category or an album, I choose the category, but there is no longer an option to upload the image. It's recent, don't know what has changed. I've turned off the ad blocker for this site to no avail. Any suggestions? Running a Windows 10 machine, Chrome.
To which gallery are you trying to post?

Note that if it's any tarantula gallery, you have to choose a sub-folder. This will be Tarantula Identification, Spermathecae sexing, Epiandrous fusillae sexing, or one of the genus galleries.

laservet

Arachnopeon
Thank you for the prompt assistance. It was indeed operator error, old codger's disease. :)