Problem Can't Leave Review

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
I left a review for CaseyK after a trade a while back and purchased 6 Ts yesterday and received today. I went to go leave a review and can't seem to find an option to leave another review. Am I not able to leave more than one review per person on AB?

cold blood

Staff member
Only one review per person/ seller is allowed at this time.
Explain that please, as it makes no sense. I gotta be missing something here Lonnie. That's just not logical.

So if I buy from a seller and have a good experience and write a review, then later buy from them again and have a terrible experience, I'm not allowed to report that because its the second purchase? So if you have never bought from me, I have reason to do a good job, if you have given me a good review in the past, I can screw up all I want in the future, because they can't add a second review?

Repeat buyers should be encouraged to write repeat reviews, seeing repeat customers continue to give good reviews is one of the best ways to gauge a good seller.....It's important to many to see that the seller is doing a good enough job to keep people coming back over and over.

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
Nice. Why don't you guys just average the reviews of repeat customers but keep multiple together? They could still count as one review item but still show separate transactions and how they went.

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
I agree that it would be best to allow people to leave a review for each transaction but I think it isn't the admins' fault but rather a function of how the site is set up. Each seller is an "item" instead of a seller, so I don't think the site has the functionality to allow multiple reviews. There have been a few threads about this issue already.

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
I agree that it would be best to allow people to leave a review for each transaction but I think it isn't the admins' fault but rather a function of how the site is set up. Each seller is an "item" instead of a seller, so I don't think the site has the functionality to allow multiple reviews. There have been a few threads about this issue already.
You got it. ;)

I didn't mean to imply that it was a choice of the admins to only allow one review item per seller. See here.

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was just about to pose this question myself, as I went to leave feedback from buyers who've bought from me a few times in the past couple of months and can't seem to do so. I guess question answered. It would be nice to leave a buyer/seller/trader feedback after each transaction as was the case with the old format or ala' Ebay style.