Problem Can't embed images, can't view other images

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I thought there was something wrong with my computer initially regarding images.

Now I know there's something up with the site.

I tried to embed an image from my gallery, all I see is this screwball icon

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/p-regalis-female-with-no-fangs-after-molt.308169/

Also, if someone has attached images in their post, I see the previews, but when I click on the image to get the larger image to view, the black background loads but the image doesn't show at all.

However, if someone puts the image directly into their post, I can view those w/out clicking as they are larger.

SOMETHING is UP!

Can't see the images when click on in this post as an example

http://arachnoboards.com/threads/does-my-avic-avic-tank-look-good.308118/#post-2798922

Last edited:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
And here I thought you would know! :D
I imagine it has something to do with the hosting service, but I've got no access to that at all.

Either that or it's the image goblins again. Little buggers just don't die.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yeah, the other (more recent) thread I posted about this in has gone, this is what's happening, those last two images have already been re-upped once due to them disappearing.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

And since the site came back on this morning (in the UK), old images still don't load when clicked on. Untitled3.png

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Yeah, the other (more recent) thread I posted about this in has gone, this is what's happening, those last two images have already been re-upped once due to them disappearing.

View attachment 277652 View attachment 277653

And since the site came back on this morning (in the UK), old images still don't load when clicked on. View attachment 277654
Yeah, still can’t view images. :( And the posts of the past ~24 hours have disappeared with the restoration of the prior. I wondered if that would happen or if all the posts would be amalgamated somehow...

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Yeah, still can’t view images. :( And the posts of the past ~24 hours have disappeared with the restoration of the prior. I wondered if that would happen or if all the posts would be amalgamated somehow...
I first noticed it when trying to view another L. nigerrimum pic for comparison to help try and figure out the sex of mine, site's been screwy for the last 48hrs or so.

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
I first noticed it when trying to view another L. nigerrimum pic for comparison to help try and figure out the sex of mine, site's been screwy for the last 48hrs or so.
Yeah, I’m in a similar situation, trying to figure out if my P. regalis is a mature male but can’t view examples nor post pics of mine. It only just molted so it’s not like it’s urgent to know now... but I want to know now! :angelic: