Cane toad babie setup

schmiggle

Arachnoking
What a cute toad! I would highly recommend against keeping the toad and the tarantula in the same terrarium--they probably need different conditions, and they'll probably try to eat each other. Toads in general are very easy--relatively damp, fairly high humidity (ideally above 70%, but cane toads are resilient), room temperature, deep substrate, a hide spot. For cane toads, an adult will probably want a terrarium about three feet long.

Was this one wild caught? You live in a country to which they're native, so I'm curious.

Amos aranha

Arachnosquire
Yes my.friend thx for ur help , they are native here in brazil and that is just the molt.of.my tarantula.not a real.one, is this setup.ok then??? How.long to it grow up??

schmiggle

Arachnoking
Yes my.friend thx for ur help , they are native here in brazil and that is just the molt.of.my tarantula.not a real.one, is this setup.ok then??? How.long to it grow up??
No problem :) That it's a molt and not a living spider explains a lot of your pictures lol. Your set-up looks generally fine to me for now, though you'll probably need a bigger one eventually. I don't know how long they take to reach reproductive maturity, but toads continue to grow throughout their lives.

Amos aranha

Arachnosquire
No problem :) That it's a molt and not a living spider explains a lot of your pictures lol. Your set-up looks generally fine to me for now, though you'll probably need a bigger one eventually. I don't know how long they take to reach reproductive maturity, but toads continue to grow throughout their lives.
Dude i made a lot o changes in setup now is is HUGE i even put a smaller toad to make companu but i think he is to.small to eat mealworms and my fruit flys have wings, whats shoul i do? Is there a way togive fruit fly larvi?

The spider is rhe owner of the molt lpl

Attachments