Canadian Help RE:whipscorpions

TheSanguineSaint

Arachnosquire
Anyone selling or breeding whip scorpions, I am in London Ontario and have recently purchased a tiiiny M.giganteus. We had been searching for a little one for a long time and were lucky to find one at the Mississauga reptile show. This is our 4th. We are interested in trying out other types but are having a hard time coming across any other type but the giganteus. I am also looking to start breeding them. I have looked at the other threads but am wondering if there is any information on what is legal in Ontario and our local by-laws are crap for being specific on anything under tarantula or snakes. We do know that cockroaches are illegal to ship or keep in Canada. bah this is frustrating.I have had so much help over my tarantulas and great info from this site so I hope someone will be kind enough to share any information they may have or a direction they can suggest.
Thanks in advance!

TheSanguineSaint

Arachnosquire
TY so much>I found a fellow in BC that raises a variety of 'bugs'. I checked the local by laws but was unable to see anything specific about certain species.Apparently each 'dwelling' is only allowed 2 non-venomous snakes and 2 non venomous tarantula though (whoops). This is amazing information! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share it:happy:

Green Mantis

Arachnopeon
TY so much>I found a fellow in BC that raises a variety of 'bugs'. I checked the local by laws but was unable to see anything specific about certain species.Apparently each 'dwelling' is only allowed 2 non-venomous snakes and 2 non venomous tarantula though (whoops). This is amazing information! Thank you so very much for taking the time to share it:happy:

Green Mantis

Arachnopeon
Would love to find a Whip Scorpion breeder or Seller, preferably in B.C. but willing to pay for shipping.
Thanks so much.

TheSanguineSaint

Arachnosquire
Tarantula Canada sells them and I have had great expeeience with them. They ship Canada post or you can pay for fed ex etc...we want to breed them...they are so lovely. The only trouble I have had was our shipment being a day late and Tarantula Canada found it immediately and tracked it and told us what was going on. Well pac 20171018_194246.jpg ked and great. I know they do ship across Canada. Best of luck they are lovely