Can three Therea roach species live together?

Nobody important

Arachnopeon
Orange Domino (Therea regularis)
normal Domino (Therea petiveriana)
question mark (Therea olegrandjeani)
They all require the same care, are Oviparous and have the same "body" type so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to... any reason why I shouldn't but them all in the same enclosure?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I believe you would end up with hybrids since they are the same genus. Not good for the hobby. Someone with more info will post

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Please don't do it, they would likely hybridize, and we already have too many mislabeled hybrid stocks in the hobby, no need to create more. :(

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Please don't do it, they would likely hybridize, and we already have too many mislabeled hybrid stocks in the hobby, no need to create more. :(
Tbh, I would love to see Therea olegrandjeani and Therea regularis hybridize, imagine how cool that plain orange question mark would look like. Tbh I would try if, but that's just my opinion.

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Tbh, I would love to see Therea olegrandjeani and Therea regularis hybridize, imagine how cool that plain orange question mark would look like. Tbh I would try if, but that's just my opinion.
Honestly, as long as people LABEL them properly, and don't try selling them as pure stock, then I don't care. It's the mislabeling and ensuing confusion that makes me mad, because it makes it so much harder to find actual pure bred stocks.