Can someone Identify this spider?

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Hello

I found this spider on my car. The location is southern alberta. I have tried to id it using online resources and believe it could be Dolomedes species. I don't think it is lycosidae but could be. Anyone have an idea of what it is? I will most likely release it back into my yard but found it interesting and thought I would try to identify it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 20191016_045536.jpg

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Thanks for the response! You may be right. That is the closest I have seen so far. Kind of looks like a fishing spider but those live near water and I found it far away from the closest water source

NYAN

Arachnoking
Do you have a photo of the eyes by any chance?

Thanks for the response! You may be right. That is the closest I have seen so far. Kind of looks like a fishing spider but those live near water and I found it far away from the closest water source
They can be found away from water. Your providence only has D. triton and scriptus by the looks of it. It is neither.

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Do you have a photo of the eyes by any chance?

They can be found away from water. Your providence only has D. triton and scriptus by the looks of it. It is neither.
I will try to get a picture a bit later.

Brachyfan

Deactivated account
Just released her! Hope to have some little spiders for next year! Thanks to everyone who helped in the identification.