Can someone ID my scorp ?

Alex99

Arachnosquire
Was sold as emperor at local store and paid 100 usd. Just wondering if I got ripped off

Attachments

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Was sold as emperor at local store and paid 100 usd. Just wondering if I got ripped off
Need better pictures but it appears to be based on that image a Pandinus spp.

See my reply to your other thread.

Ran

Arachnoknight
Definitely Pandinus species....red telson, granulation on chela. Substrate looks a tad dry, these are a tropical to sub tropical species depending on locale.

Alex99

Arachnosquire
Need better pictures but it appears to be based on that image a Pandinus spp.

See my reply to your other thread.
Thanks for the info, if seen you comment on other posts and you are usually very informational, I'm think of doing 6 inches of just coco
Are you keeping it on bark???
They need a type of dirt like substrate to burrow in...
the lady at the mom and pop store gave me terrible information and told me that substrate would be perfect for him, this is the new set up I got put together today and he absolutely loves the new hide (The one on the right) can't get him to come out of it :)

Attachments

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the info, if seen you comment on other posts and you are usually very informational, I'm think of doing 6 inches of just coco

the lady at the mom and pop store gave me terrible information and told me that substrate would be perfect for him, this is the new set up I got put together today and he absolutely loves the new hide (The one on the right) can't get him to come out of it :)
New enclosure looks great

Alex99

Arachnosquire
New enclosure looks great
Thanks man, I want to make my scorp as happy as possible :) . thinking about getting him a small hide and keeping the other 2 in there as well, is 2 better or should I get him a third one that is relatively smaller ?