Can some please tell me what these spiders are

Tricky

Arachnopeon
Hey I'm in need of some assistance please I looked everywhere I could to find what these spiders are and I have no clue, could someone please help?

Attachments

dangerforceidle

Arachnoangel
They are funnel weavers in genus Agelenopsis. IDing down to species can be pretty difficult with this particular genus, and usually requires a microscope and trained eye.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Thank you, I believe this spider is a common house spider could someone confirm this?
This is an orbweaver in the genus Araneus. I would have suggested Araneus gemma or Araneus gemmoides, but I don't think they are normally found in New York.

Tricky

Arachnopeon
I'm asking for my buddy he found this one earlier todayi understabd thank's

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I'm asking for my buddy he found this one earlier todayi understabd thank's
They are totally harmless and don't normally live indoors. If one happens to wander inside, I'd place it back outside.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Hey guy’s been awhile! I found a new spider in my house today. I’ve never seen this one before. Could anyone help identify what this spider is?
It’s another jumping spider, could also be phidippus audux.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Had one of those pissed off at me yesterday. Put my hand square on it while climbing a ladder. Thinking 'what's that' I've got a Salti in full threat display a few inches from my nose. So I apologized and it put away it's hardware and turned away. I started climbing again and it spun about to face me, one foreleg raised as if: "But I'm warning you. Don't let it happen again."