Can I Sell On eBay?

Arachnid Hobby

Arachnosquire
My friend and I collect scorpions a lot and we want to sell them. I could make a website but that will take a while so I want to try eBay. I see people sell millipedes, vinegaroons, crickets and more all the time there. Btw I live in the US so our eBay is different from other countries.

Thanks

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I've never seen scorpions on eBay. Spiders or centipedes either.

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Become familiar and well known here on the forums and create a for sale thread tjr facebook page's work well too

soldierof4cheese

Arachnoknight
I would avoid eBay for such things, I have sold allot on eBay over the years and I have never seen anything living (other than plants) being sold of there. I would stick with the forums and look into reptile shows and exotic pet shops, they will buy CB scorpions.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
One can get roaches millipedes etc on eBay but nothing venomous. My advice is utilize offer and support this forum for a start.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
My friend and I collect scorpions a lot and we want to sell them. I could make a website but that will take a while so I want to try eBay. I see people sell millipedes, vinegaroons, crickets and more all the time there. Btw I live in the US so our eBay is different from other countries.
Short answer: you can't sell live arachnids on eBay's U.S. site.

Long answer: eBay's animals and wildlife products policy prohibits the sale of most live animals. It has only a small list of live animals that are permitted, such as herbivorous insects intended to be used as pet food or bait. Anything not on the this list is prohibited.