Can anyone tell me what is going on here?

Sixzombiedabz

Arachnopeon
I have supposedly have salmon pink bird eater that I have had for about 7mo or so it has molted 4 or 5 times I got it as a fairly small sling but recently it has been putting these Lil puddles of like a beige color maybe tan or off white stuff in its enclosure I also have a rose hair and have never seen anything like it I am new to the raising from a sling so I'm just wondering what I am seeing and if it is any cause for concern any help would be appreciated thank you

Attachments

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Hahaha yummy lol well that's kinda gross lol I mean is there such thing as too much of it in there should I clean some of it out or like lol what
Unless u like poop in there I would clean it. I keep the poo off the walls and ground. It takes a second and some tongs to clean it from the dirt.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I leave it unless its on the walls of the enclosure or in the water dish, it doesn't cause any problems if left on the substrate.

Sana

Arachnoprince
I clean up with tongs periodically. I was gifted with a tarantula that someone wasn't able to keep. The original owner apparently didn't believe in cleaning out boluses and poop. At all. It was so disgusting I don't know the right words to describe it.