Came back to keeping Ts!

ArachnoAddict

Arachnopeon
So I got myself an OBT and I know it isn't a good "beginner" species because of how bitey they are, I am not a beginner though, few years back, I kept Ts and slowly by slowly I gave them to close friends and relatives because I had to since my family didn't trust me enough saying that "they might escape" and now I feel a sense of nostalgia and I decide to get one again.

I have a pic of the little guy, OBT sling, barely an inch but I look forward to seeing him/her grow.

20181230_003940.jpg
pic related

EDIT: if you guys have any tips for me I'd surely appreciate it since I just came back, I might need a refresher course. (Ofc I did my research on OBTs, just the basic stuff though)

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Welcome back to T world. I won’t make a judgment on your enclosure from that single view, but as long as you provide very ample places to hide/retreat, sufficient substrate to burrow (if it desires), and decent vertical space (not necessarily for your specimen, but for you to react to it) you should be fine. OBT’s are like drinking adult beverages, do so responsibly.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
The sub. looks too moist, even though it's a sling I'd only wet a portion of the enclosure. Also, I'd add in more sub.