Cambridgei Give Away Shipping Info.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hm, not trying to sound rude here or anything, i'm just surprised mine hasnt arrived yet.
i would think oregon to washington would be super fast LOL
thanks

Rick

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They were sent............... I don't have to much control over how long it takes to get there.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
im so darn happy. I wanted one of these since I was a kid, but forgot about it, if that makes sense. nice packing by the way... going to start using that method for my scorplings :) :) :)

JTC5150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
All have been here since yesterday,arrived in the best packing job I've ever seen!!!I really appreciate your generosity Ryan,and thank you again! Even for freebies he goes all out!!! He had told me he would ship on Wednessday,today and I got them on Tuesday,yesterday!!!:clap: Look forward to dealing with him again,and not just for the free ones!

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They were packed like they came from Ft. Knox!!!

I have 2 pounds of paper towels on my coffee table, and 3 wee ones{D

Thnx
PIG-

kbekker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They arrived here in Toledo today around noon. Thanks a ton. Very nice pack job. If you pack larger slings do you have a larger cheap tube you use, in place of the straw?

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Got mine this afternoon!!!!!!! Thank you SOooooOO Much, Im stoked. Great package job also, Never seen it done that way. EFFIN GREAT. Super small, thank god I got flightless fruitflies! spent the day putting up small dishes for them.
Thanks again
~Aaron

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome I am glad you all like what you are getting. Drop me reviews on my review thread if you are happy.
And keep your eyes open for more free stuff. :)

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
let's see the lil guys!

I wanna see picsssssssssss ;P

....... oh, and I think this is so cool talkenlate.. very very cool.. I saw the ad a little too late..... :}

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine arrived Wednesday noon-ish. They're beautiful! Traveling in a tube... I love it! Thanks Ryan.

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Ryan,

WOW, three females ,your awesome...lol

Thank you man, highly appreciated.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I saw the add to late, Ryan gave me a free sub -adult P.Fasciata when he found out I needed a male......he is a great guy, and will always answer questions you have.....even if there sometimes dumb ones like I have:D

Bongo Fury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old Timer
I got mine at about noon thursday, snug as a bug. 3 hours after transferring to their new homes one of them had already made a little web. The little guys are actually kinda cute (cute is not a word thats normally in my vocabulary). Thanks again! :clap: