C. Versicolour is have problems

What’s that under my tarantulas abdomen and how can I get rid of it?

• Is it cancer?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it cyst?

• How can I cure it?

• Total voters

Mikell Ash

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone,

I just bought a c.Versicolour female. But it was in a bad condition and the seller did not tell me on this problem and still claims that he doesn’t know. My versicolour is so weak hasn’t ate since I got it and keeps dropping I don’t know why. But I saw the spot under her abdomen, any idea what’s that? I hope it’s not cyst or cancer .

Attachments

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Hi everyone,

I just bought a c.Versicolour female. But it was in a bad condition and the seller did not tell me on this problem and still claims that he doesn’t know. My versicolour is so weak hasn’t ate since I got it and keeps dropping I don’t know why. But I saw the spot under her abdomen, any idea what’s that? I hope it’s not cyst or cancer .
Never seen it before but it looks shriveled suggesting the T is dehydrated and the weak behaviour you're describing would support this try and move it near a water dish or spray some on the glass it's on to let it drink, but Ive never seen that before doesn't look good to me

Liquifin

Arachnoking
That enclosure is not a good home for it at all. It's an arboreal tarantula, meaning it needs more vertical space than horizontal space. It also lives on trees and not on the ground. That mark looks like a cyst or an injury. Looks like something scraped it or burned it but I'm not to sure myself. So you need to give it a better home or it's going to die for real. Also I don't see any water dish or anything right for your tarantula in that home you have it in.

Mikell Ash

Arachnopeon
That enclosure is not a good home for it at all. It's an arboreal tarantula, meaning it needs more vertical space than horizontal space. It also lives on trees and not on the ground. That mark looks like a cyst or an injury. Looks like something scraped it or burned it but I'm not to sure myself. So you need to give it a better home or it's going to die for real. Also I don't see any water dish or anything right for your tarantula in that home you have it in.
Hi Luquifin,

Yes I have a water dish for it in the enclosure and a tree bark in the enclosure. Ok will change her inclosure too. Thank you

Never seen it before but it looks shriveled suggesting the T is dehydrated and the weak behaviour you're describing would support this try and move it near a water dish or spray some on the glass it's on to let it drink, but Ive never seen that before doesn't look good to me
Thank you so much.
Hi Luquifin,

Yes I have a water dish for it in the enclosure and a tree bark in the enclosure. Ok will change her inclosure too. Thank you
enclosure*

Last edited by a moderator: