C. Versicolor sling home.

SDCustom78

Arachnopeon
I have some slings coming in mid week and put this together after finding these 34oz. containers . I made three of these for the 1 inch C. Versicolors. This pic is taken from what would be the side "the other side looks just like this" so it may look odd as you can see holes on the other side of the cup. Holes are 3/4 in. spaced or less. Essentially I made 2 rows completely around the top . On each side of the enclosure below that, 4 rows of 3 for more cross ventilation, below that another row completely around "at the substrate level". Some Moss and basically 1.5 inch of Arboreal.jpg
Eco Earth. I also have water caps for drinking dishes not pictured. Does this seem to about cover it? 6 of the 8 leafs at the top of the cork bark all touch the sides of the enclosure and range on ave an inch from the top. For perspective, the container is 4.5 in. wide at the top, 3.5. at the bottom and 6 in. tall. Critiques welcome, hoping to keep these guys/gals in here till they hit 2.5 inch and then re-house. Thanks.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
That's very well done, but a bit large for a 1" C. versicolor. They just may be able to squeeze through the 1/8"? holes you drilled. If a T can fit its carapace then the rest will fit. I use 1/16" bit for slings that size in a much smaller container till they get about 2-2.5" then onto the deli cup size enclosure.