C.versicolor sling enclosure

BrockiePelma

Arachnosquire
So i recently bought a 1.5-2cm C.versicolor, these things at this size costs around 26USD in my country, but the pet owner whom i usually buy my Ts from sold it to me for around 16USD so immediately bought it with little to no research at all. Although i have raised an A.metallica from the same size,which was supposed to be in the same care as the C.versicolor,i believe that C.versicolor requires more care and attention.

With that being said.do you guys think the enclosure size is adequate for a T of his size?i recently lost a P.irminia sling as i have placed it prematurely in a much larger enclosure than it requires,leading to a stressful molt(probably) and death.and i just dont wanna do the same with this one,so i could really use some help.

Attachments

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Holes look too large, might escape. Also too cramped to my liking. All you need is something with a larger diameter, and single cork slab at a diagonal with a dish and sub.

Larger setups DO NOT lead to T death by themselves, nor lead to stress if the T is provided with proper hiding spots. Remember, they do live in the JUNGLE or dry forest, that's surely larger than a pill bottle! And far more stressful too!

Your T died for other reasons than container size.

BrockiePelma

Arachnosquire
Its probably just from the camera angle,but its not really that cramped(i think) those pole-like woods were a single piece of small bark cut into smaller parts and hot glued into the half face of the container,it didnt even covered the whole of the half face as i made sure the holes on were open,for cross ventilation.
And the piece of twig was placed in the middle for web anchoring

And i dont think the holes are too big,its been there for 2days already and no attempts so far.

Thanks for your inputs tho,and it totally slipped my mind that Ts actually lived in the forest.lol.