C. Versicolor molting interval question.

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
Hey guys. I purchased the group of newbies on July 9th. Arrived the next day. Beautifully packaged. I'm very new to the c. Versicolor, but have the experience to know what to do.

To the point :)

It's been quite a very long time since I've witnessed a molt... It had molted on the way so I was pretty careful with its enclosure. Used a drum vile for the first little bit.

It eats like a champ. I mist once a week and refill the water dish as needed. Pic down below. It has a beautiful web tunnel and it may be upside down? (enclosure) but it works for me.

How long does it take them to have a molt? This ones taking quite a while.

Attachments

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Kept at the warmer end of room temperature and fed twice a week - mine were moulting about every six weeks at that size. Your temps and feeding schedule is going to drive their growth to some extent.

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
Kept at the warmer end of room temperature and fed twice a week - mine were moulting about every six weeks at that size. Your temps and feeding schedule is going to drive their growth to some extent.
It's in my spider section which is usually 25 during the day and a litter colder at night. But it usually feeds every 3 days. It hasn't touched the item that's in there just killed it n left it. Maybe premolt time?

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
Both my pokies have molted twice and grown considerably larger. For being pokies these ones are actually way easier then my A. Geniculata. My G. Pulchra is more aggressive then my pokie metallica and ornata. Little strange.