C. Longipes sling burrow

Gage OHara

Arachnopeon
15687466673103601882826239950967.jpg 15687467315256809892426334965324.jpg Recently acquired my first old worlds, C. Longipes and C. Dyscolus, C Dyscolus behaving like I thought but Longipes has me a bit confused with this burrow, it has closed off the main entrance and now has this funnel off to the side the wraps around the enclosure, I've had it for maybe a week now, did one feeding in which in came out of the burrow and tackled the prey and rolled with it, pretty interesting but I'm not sure to take this as a sign or premolt/leave it be or if it intends for that funnel to be it's new entrance? You can see the funnel wraps around, and then it gos into the actual burrow and under that cork bark is where the entrance used to be Help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

cold blood

Staff member
d rolled with it, pretty interesting but I'm not sure to take this as a sign or premolt/leave it be
Regardless, you always leave them alone to build whatever structures they want.

Your sling is just being normal...web tubes arent at all uncommon amongst ts of all types.

Take the vial out already;)

Gage OHara

Arachnopeon
I always do what I can to leave them all in peace, only have 8 slings, I check in on them every 3-4 days to feed and check water, then the following morning to remove anything uneaten, normally can see most out and about except for C. Longipes, C. Dyscolus and H. Colombia large but I expected that, I'll just offer food and remove it if it doesn't take like normal, thank you! I hate asking simple questions but if I cant find the answer else where I think it's best just to ask and get it out of the way, again, thanks!