C gracilis scorplings communal?

Cowturtle

Arachnopeon
Just got 8 gracilis scorplings from a friend fresh off the mothers back he had them separated I was wondering if I could put them back together and raise them communally or wait until they're adults.

NMWAPBT

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Most people would recommend keeping them separate for many reasons. Number one being cannibalism. Two you can monitor eating habits. Three easier for cleaning and maintenance. That being said you can attempt to keep them communal but you have to make sure there is enough prey and hides and many people pull ones that are gonna molt so they dont get eaten in their vulnerable state.

Cowturtle

Arachnopeon
Yea I was wandering if this specific species was any different.I keep my Asian forest scorplijg together through all instars and have never lost one.

Falsielove13

Arachnosquire
I keep them separate until 3i due to monitoring feeding. Then when they are together I separate when I see signs of pre molt. Out of 18 in a tank I had 2 eat each other and only when one had molted and the others swarmed in. Lol. And I had fed both times the day before.