C. Cyaneopubescens Enclosure for 1.5" Sling

Nutcracker

Arachnopeon
I have put this enclosure together to rehouse my 1.5" C. cyaneopubescens sling. The size is 7.5" w x 3.5" d x 4.5" t. The substrate to bottom of (solid) lid is 3.5". I tried to have several anchor points for the web using the cork bark and twigs. The water dish is about 1.25" diamter and 3/8" deep. The ventilation holes are 1/8" diameter and encircle the entire enclosure. I have the sizes here since it is hard to get a feel for from the pictures. The twigs not lying on the substrate as litter are hot glued in place.

This sling recently molted and I want to rehouse it soon. I am looking for feedback on the set up and any changes that you would make. Thanks!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Looks good to me :)
It will make good use of those twigs and rough surfaces, though slings tend to web a bit less than juvies/adults ime. Or maybe they just outgrow their enclosures too fast to get some extensive webbing going :D

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Lookin good! It's going to look really cool once it's all webbed up. Just make sure those ventilation holes aren't bigger than the carapace

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
Very nice looking habitat! As a person who appreciates an aesthetic habitat... I approve. :D

aphono

Arachnobaron
Very nice! I've started to decorate similarly for this species- broad surfaces(cork bark, fake succulent type plants with sort of umbrella shape etc), some twigs. They seem to like that.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's fine, nice decorations in there. It will outgrow the container due to its width of 3" or so. However, for now, it will be great. It's a faster growing species.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Not going to lie I kinda love it, really nice looking. It should work fine for its size.