C. albostriatum or vonwirthi?

dopamine

Arachnobaron
She was sold to me as a "Thai Zebra" so I assumed it was an albostriatum, but after getting her home she looks a bit on the brown side lol. I've got another adult Cyriopagopus sold to me from the same place under the same common name that is indeed an albostriatum. Do they come in more than one color form? At this point I'm leaning towards vonwirthi.

Attachments

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Well she laid down what looks like a molt mat overnight so we'll see what happens.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Her abdomen is looking pretty plump and she's laid quite a bit of webbing as well as not moving from this spot in the last 12 hours lol. Most likely premolt?
IMG_1750.JPG

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
If the T comes out jet black with yellow/golden knees, it's a vonwirthi. It's what my MF looks like now.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
Not so sure now. She finished her molt ok but her "albo" colors really aren't there. She also looks a bit stressed out and has just been sitting like this since yesterday. I'm hoping this is normal post molt behavior. I haven't had an adult T molt on me in quite a while.

Attachments

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Not so sure now. She finished her molt ok but her "albo" colors really aren't there. She also looks a bit stressed out and has just been sitting like this since yesterday. I'm hoping this is normal post molt behavior. I haven't had an adult T molt on me in quite a while.
That looks exactly like my vonwirthi. Unless my eyes deceive me, you're going to want to fill that enclosure way more with sub.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
hey is that the Cyriopagous we were talking about yesterday or something? gorgeous girl! looks like i was a little off with my estimate lol

dopamine

Arachnobaron
That looks exactly like my vonwirthi. Unless my eyes deceive me, you're going to want to fill that enclosure way more with sub.
I had a feeling it might've been vonwirthi when i got her home. She was a really light brown color, even for premolt.
And yeah, it's the way the picture was taken lol. There's about 10" of substrate in there.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
hey is that the Cyriopagous we were talking about yesterday or something? gorgeous girl! looks like i was a little off with my estimate lol
Thanks man, yeah same T lol. She was already very far into premolt when i bought her, apparently. She was ordered from an LPS so i didn't get to see her till she arrived.